0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. Adhesive properties of paper
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (1) The porous structure of the paper surface; the paper is composed of a fiber base layer and a very thin layer of paint There are gaps between the fibers, between the coating particles and the particles, or between the coating particles and the fibers. This gap structure is good for paste boxBox glueThe penetration and the formation of mechanical anchoring help to strengthen the fastness of the glue box.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (2) The permeability of paper to box glue, the voids on the surface of the paper are more sensitive to the solvent in the adhesive Good penetration, the penetration of the glue box through the gap forms a mechanical anchoring effect, but when the paper is loose, the porous structure will increase, and the penetration of the glue box glue will be more serious, making the solid liquid After separation, the fastness of paste box is greatly reduced. At the same time, excessive penetration of the solvent will also erode the surface of the paper, destroying the graphics or gloss of the surface.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. Glue box glue is the main material that forms the bond and is the main factor affecting the fastness of the glue box.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Glue glue mainly consists of adhesive, solvent, plasticizer and filler 4, this 4 Some of the following characteristics have a great influence on the fastness of paste boxes.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (1) Molecular weight and distribution of adhesive. The molecular weight of the binder cannot be too large or too small, and the molecular weight distribution range is slightly wider.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (2) solvent. The solvent of the adhesive is the main substance that forms the mechanical anchoring effect, and its permeability to the paper should be moderate.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (3) Plasticizer. Plasticizers can change the plasticity of the glue after the glue, improve the diffusion ability of the glue in the glue, help strengthen the shear stress of the adhesive, and thus strengthen the fastness of the glue.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (4) filler. The filler can adjust the solid-liquid ratio of the paste box glue, thereby controlling the penetration ability of the adhesive solvent.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (5) Storage conditions and time. When stored under high temperature and high humidity conditions for a long time, the paste glue is prone to oxidation, aging, deterioration and failure, resulting in a reduction in paste fastness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- How to use window glue correctly?
- What are the characteristics of acrylic emulsion?
- How to distinguish pure water-based sealant and precautions for use