0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;Water-based varnishThe influence of the gloss is mainly caused by its own factors, including the polymer monomer selected by the resin, the ratio of water-soluble resin and emulsion, the leveling of the varnish, etc. Today Shandong Ruiyi Yinghua New Materials Co., Ltd. will introduce the influence of these factors.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. The effect of polymer monomers on the gloss of water-based varnish
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Polymer monomers have different properties, which have an important influence on the gloss and other properties of water-based varnish. Therefore, the selection of suitable polymer monomers is an important part of enhancing the gloss of aqueous varnishes. In actual use, usually a variety of monomers are used for copolymerization, and when selecting monomers, many additives with high gloss are needed, and the use of other performance monomers for aqueous varnishes is also considered.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The monomers of acrylic resin that can be used for water-based varnish are: methyl methacrylate, styrene, methyl acrylate, acrylic acid- β-hydroxypropyl ester, acrylic acid, etc. The amount of methyl methacrylate and styrene is increased, and the formed coating has high hardness and good gloss, but is brittle, and has poor folding resistance and solubility resistance. Therefore, in order to obtain a high-gloss water-based varnish, a suitable polymer monomer is selected.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. The ratio of water-soluble resin to emulsion
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; As mentioned above, the mixing ratio of water-soluble resin and emulsion has a great influence on the gloss of the water-based varnish. Increasing the amount of emulsion can enhance gloss, but the processing performance of water-based varnish is reduced, and increasing the amount of water-soluble resin can improve the leveling and processing adaptability of water-based varnish, but the gloss will be reduced.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3. The effect of leveling on the gloss of water-based varnish
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The leveling of water-based varnish is another important factor affecting its gloss. It is affected by varnish viscosity, pH and surface tension.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; If the water-based varnish has good leveling properties, it can be quickly leveled before the coating is dried to form a smooth surface, the coating It has high gloss; if the water-based glaze cannot be dried before leveling, it will leave some stripes, blisters, etc., which reduces its gloss.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The key factor affecting leveling is the leveling viscosity and drying rate of the aqueous varnish during leveling. If the leveling viscosity is kept low and the rate of change in the initial stage is small, the coating can be flattened faster. The horizontal viscosity and viscosity, pH value, thixotropy and absorption rate of coating materials of water-based varnishes. Drying speed also affects leveling. If the speed is small, the rate of change of the leveling viscosity is small, and the leveling time is also large, and leveling can be performed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- How to use window glue correctly?
- What are the characteristics of acrylic emulsion?
- How to distinguish pure water-based sealant and precautions for use
- Precautions for use of water-based varnish
- Collection of advantages of water-based varnish
- Relevant knowledge about acrylic emulsion