0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The solid content is the percentage of the total amount of the remaining part of the emulsion after drying under specified conditions. The level of solid content cannot be fully explainedLaminating adhesiveOf the bonding properties. High solid content is a condition for high performance of laminating adhesives, but it cannot be simply reversed that the performance of high solid content laminating adhesives must be good.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The level of solid content can roughly understand the number of effective components of the laminating adhesive, and affect the drying speed, ability of powder coating Product brightness after coating.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The effect of solid content on the drying speed of laminating adhesive:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Generally speaking, the higher the solid content of the laminating film, the less water needs to be volatilized and the faster the drying speed. However, the influence of the drying speed of the glue solvent and PH value is also the reason why sometimes the high solid content of the laminating adhesive is not as fast as the low solid content of the laminating adhesive.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Although the high solid content of laminating adhesive is helpful to improve the composite brightness, its effect is not decisive, the brightness is mainly laminating adhesive A comprehensive reflection of its own transparency and composite filling effect. However, the brightness of the composite film with low solid content is generally not good.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Determination of the solid content of compound film:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The determination of the solid content of the laminating film is mainly to determine the amount of mass reduction after the adhesive is placed in the oven at the specified temperature.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The difference between the effective content and solid content of laminating adhesive:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; From the method of measuring solid content, we can see that the actual solid content is the amount of material left after the removal of volatile substances, and the actual glue Volatile substances are not completely water, some substances are also volatile, and also play a more important role in the coating process. Such as PH regulators and plasticizers, these substances are not included in the solid content range, so we can include it in the effective content.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Laminating adhesive is a kind of glue product that combines BOPP film on paper, often including water-based laminating adhesive and oil-based Two kinds of membrane glue. At present, the type of production and use in China is mainly water-based laminating adhesive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- How to use window glue correctly?
- What are the characteristics of acrylic emulsion?
- How to distinguish pure water-based sealant and precautions for use
- Precautions for use of water-based varnish