Pure water-based sealantThe solvent is all water, safe and environmentally friendly, there is no potential danger of combustion and explosion, no pollution to the environment, no harm to the operator. With the increasingly strict environmental protection regulations and the continuous development of the economy, the proportion of pure water-based sealant products will continue to rise.
How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue
Water-based sealant is green and environmentally friendly, and has been widely used in food packaging and wine packaging. The hazards of the semi-oil and semi-water sealant are known through the last tweet. How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue?
Smell the taste, pure water is based on water as a solvent, does not smell pungent. Semi-oil and semi-water is based on toluene and other oily ingredients as a solvent, smells very pungent.
Look at the color, pure water-based glue white or slightly blue. The semi-oily and semi-water sealing rubber is white or yellowish.
Pure water can't see much drawing on the hand. Semi-oily and semi-water will be very serious in the hand, which is not easy to remove on the hand.
Precautions for pure water-based sealant
1. Do not mix this product with other glue, otherwise the glue will deteriorate and cannot be used.
2 After taking the glue, seal it in time to avoid air drying and skinning. The glue taking tool should be clean so as not to bring impurities and affect the quality. .
3. OPP and BOPP materials are strong inert materials and are not easy to be bonded, so they should be used in accordance with the operation method when bonding, otherwise it will easily cause a blowout.
4. Whether the bonding effect is good or not, please observe it after 8 hours of dry glue.
5. The color and viscosity of pure water-based sealant will change with the change of storage time and temperature. It is an inherent property of glue, but it does not affect the adhesion effect of glue.
6. After use, it should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place at a temperature of (10 ~ 30. C). Avoid direct sunlight.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- Precautions for use of water-based varnish
- Collection of advantages of water-based varnish
- Relevant knowledge about acrylic emulsion
- Precautions for using pure water-based sealant
- Laser film adhesive use and precautions
- Selection and Use of Glue
- Brief introduction of precautions when using glue
- Glue box characteristics display
- Application control of water-based varnish
- Characteristics and application of laser film adhesive