0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;Water-based varnishNow it is used more and more in some printing industries. As a stable and easy-to-use printing product, water-based varnish is favored by the printing industry, but it needs to be noted that the application of water-based varnish Only by considering factors such as different printing methods, printing equipment, printing speed, paper type, printing equipment, printing speed, paper type, product quality requirements, etc. can we achieve better results. Shandong Ruiyi Yinghua New Material Co., Ltd. reminds you to pay attention to the following points when using water-based varnish:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (1) viscosity control. In the process of coating and glazing, the viscosity and solid content of the water-based varnish should be reasonably controlled, and the dilution can only be carried out within a certain solid content range.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (2) The different paper types are closely related to the coating and glazing process. Thick paper has good dimensional stability, while thin paper has poor dimensional stability, and dimensional stability is one of the key indicators of print quality. It is related to the amount of water used in printing, the temperature adjustment of the paper, the time and method of drying, and the control of viscosity.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (3) Coating amount control. The coating amount of water-based varnish is not easy to control. Generally, it should be determined according to the actual situation and experience of the factory.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; (4) Drying time control. Using water-based glazing oil, if the infrared drying device is used, the ability will be better, because the glazing oil is boosted during the drying process, the bottom layer penetrates and dries faster, and the middle water is heated and evaporated by high temperature. The air duct is drained, which is a better way to apply varnish to one color in multi-color printing.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; To sum up, water-based varnish can reduce the harm to human body and the pollution to the environment during operation, which has been increasingly More favored by food and tobacco packaging and printing companies. The characteristics of water-based varnish are better, convenient to use, and economically reasonable. It has great development prospects. It has gradually replaced solvent-based varnish and oil-based varnish, and will occupy a dominant position in the packaging and printing industry.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Common anomalies and application of box glue
- How to use water-based varnish correctly?
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Brief introduction of pure water-based sealant