0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;Aluminum coated film adhesiveGenerally it is a waterborne acrylic polymer emulsion. It is required to have a strong adhesion to PET. In order to enhance the operability of the aluminum coating film, leveling agents, defoamers and other additives are generally added. Aluminized film adhesives are prone to spots during use, so what are the causes of spots and how to solve them? Today Shandong Ruiyi Yinghua New Materials Co., Ltd. will explain to you.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Reasons for spots of aluminum coating film glue:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1, white and yellow inks have poor hiding power. The printing layer ink is penetrated by the ethyl acetate in the adhesive and partially dissolved, especially the white ink. The colorant is TiO 2 particles, which have a larger particle size. There are weak links between adhesives, which are more easily penetrated by ethyl acetate. On the one hand, it causes difficulty in drying. On the other hand, the results of different penetration results after compounding are different, resulting in spots.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. The aluminized film of aluminized film adhesive itself has uneven coating fastness. The adhesion of ink and adhesive on the surface is different. The adhesion between the ink and the coating is low, and the density between the layers is not uniform. The spot density is high, the coating has been transferred, and the aluminized layer reflects strongly, forming spots.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3, adhesives are also an important factor. When the surface tension of the adhesive is high, the effect of penetration and diffusion on the aluminized film adhesive is poor, the adhesive coating state is not good, and some adhesives with high initial adhesiveness have poor solvent release properties. 3. The residual solvent is very high. Spots are generated when the ink layer is wetted with residual solvent.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Solutions for spots on the aluminum coating glue:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. Enhance the thickness of the printing ink layer and improve hiding power.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. In terms of adhesives, aluminized composite adhesives are used, and the Spreadability and good solvent release.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3. When adding glue, strengthen the curing amount to increase the amount of glue.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 4. In the compounding process, it is necessary to strictly control the compounding speed and strengthen the exhaust air volume in order to play a better role .
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 5. Also pay attention to equipment maintenance. The rubber roller, flattening roller, scraper, etc. should be cleaned.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Common anomalies and application of box glue
- How to use water-based varnish correctly?
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Brief introduction of pure water-based sealant
- The advantages of window glue and product use
- Viscosity is a very important performance index of acrylic emulsion
- Acrylic emulsion modified with tertiary ethylene carbonate
- Why is it impossible to put aluminum foil glue?