0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; In recent years,Aluminum foil adhesive(Single layer 6. 5 ～ 7. 0um aluminum foil for flexible packaging) As an unusual way of thinking, many suppliers have tried it, and the earlier formal demonstration Appeared in the year 2012 and attracted the attention of some people in the industry, but actually did not achieve the claimed effect, because this process route itself has obvious defects.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The material-feeding path is doubled and lengthened, and the probability of material loss and the loss after material loss increase dramatically. 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Compared with the two-path or other short paths, the length of the one-path path is increased by 5 ～ 10 . The aluminum foil adhesive is coated after one release, and then passes through the channel to the composite roller. There are many rollers passing through and there are many interferences. The probability of roll surface damage, the jitter of the strip up and down and lateral drift will increase significantly. Or harder dust may puncture the aluminum foil. 0010010 nbsp;
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The possible damage of the coated rubber roller to the aluminum foil is not easy to control. When passing through the coating area, the aluminum foil is partially wrapped on the rubber roller, which is more susceptible to damage by the rubber roller. On the other hand, this also puts forward higher requirements on the quality (including hardness and cylindricity, etc.) of the rubber roller itself. In fact, in the glue application process, the adhesive transfer process is accompanied by many subtle irregular processes, such as convex hull, film rubbing, tearing, etc., and every detail is not handled properly will damage the aluminum foil. After the rubber roller is pressed, it is a non-cylindrical body that continuously changes its shape, and its deformation itself is a process that cannot be accurately controlled.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Disturbance of the glue suction device. The glue suction device installed above the aluminum foil glue unit is a solvent-free compound device, and the unstable air flow during its operation may cause the aluminum foil to shake or even break.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The impact of correction. Due to the long material path, more frequent rectification is required objectively, and the lateral adjustment of this material belt is also an adverse factor for aluminum foil adhesive.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Some machines use a floating roller tension control method at the same time, which will have a more adverse effect on aluminum foil feeding.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; In short, it is not easy to form the steady state required for mass production by a single aluminum foil adhesive. The longer the feeding path, the higher the probability of aluminum foil breaking, even a serious danger, and the loss of one broken material is many times higher than that of the second discharge or other short paths.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Putting aluminum foil glue is not the right way to solve the problem
- Product Features of Hardcover Paste
- Solve aluminum transfer and tunneling phenomenon after compounding
- How to choose glue
- Process introduction of acrylic emulsion plant
- The solution of glue glue
- Application advantages of pure water-based sealant
- Characteristics and application of laser film adhesive
- Brief introduction about window glue
- How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue