0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; resolvedAluminum coated film adhesiveTransfer and tunneling phenomenon of aluminum plating after compounding aluminum coating
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. Prevent the transfer of aluminum plating
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1, Adhesive for aluminum film
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Ordinary adhesive solvents have poor releasability, and the glue easily penetrates into the aluminized layer, affecting the fastness of the aluminized layer. If the drying effect is not good during compounding and there are too many residual solvents, the bonding strength will decrease after curing. Therefore, an adhesive for aluminum-plated film adhesive with moderate molecular weight, good solvent release, relatively uniform coating, and low initial adhesion should be selected.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2, the amount of glue should be appropriate
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; The amount of glue applied is too large, it is easy to cause the drying effect of the drying tunnel to be poor, so that the glue liquid penetrates into the aluminized layer, and also increases the curing In time, the migration phenomenon of the aluminum plating layer is easy to occur. Therefore, the amount of glue should be controlled within a suitable range. According to experience, it is generally appropriate to control at 2 g / m 2 -2. 5 g / m 2.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3, reduction of curing agent
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Improve the flexibility of the glue layer of the aluminized film, and also effectively prevent the phenomenon of aluminized transfer In the past, the method of reducing the amount of curing agent was usually adopted. If the aluminum coating film adhesive is selected, the normal ratio is sufficient.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 4, increase the drying temperature and wind speed of the drying tunnel
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; During the composite processing of aluminized film adhesive, the drying temperature of the drying tunnel should be appropriately increased, such as increasing Degree, and ensure that the wind speed is above 5 m / s (if the equipment conditions are available), make the solvent volatilize better, reduce the residual amount of the solvent, and prevent the transfer of the aluminum plating layer. In addition, the use of high wire roller and high concentration coating also has certain effects.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 5 Increase the curing temperature and shorten the curing time
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; During the curing process of aluminum-plated film adhesive composite products, the curing temperature should be appropriately increased, the curing time should be shortened, and the adhesive should reduce its plating The penetration and destruction of the aluminum layer is beneficial to prevent the transfer of the aluminum layer. It is generally controlled to be aged between 50 degrees and 60 degrees for 24 hours-36 hours, avoiding long-term curing at low temperatures.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 6, use high quality aluminum coating
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; If the cost permits, some products with higher requirements should try to use aluminum plating with primer coating. At present, there are already manufacturers in China.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- How to choose glue
- Process introduction of acrylic emulsion plant
- The solution of glue glue
- Application advantages of pure water-based sealant
- Characteristics and application of laser film adhesive
- Brief introduction about window glue
- How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue
- Factors affecting the gloss of water-based varnish (on)
- Development and definition of acrylic emulsion
- What you need to know about the history of acrylic emulsions