0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; from appearingAluminum coated film adhesiveSince the beginning of time, there have been two problems in the compounding of aluminum coatings: one is the appearance problem; Of course, there are other problems, such as wrinkling and tunneling. Of course, these problems are no longer a problem in some large factories with strong process power. Through the correct selection of materials and the improvement of composite processes. However, there are still many small and medium-sized enterprises that repeatedly come back to these problems. The reason is that they still have not correctly understood the factors that caused these problems and failed to solve them from the root.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; One of the reasons for the aluminized transfer of aluminized film adhesive is that the two-component adhesive is cured and cured during high temperature Caused by internal stress caused by faster cross-linking of the agent. This reason can be proved by a simple experiment: if the compounded aluminized film adhesive is not put into the curing room, it will be cured at room temperature (it takes a few days to fully cure, it has no actual production significance, just an experiment), or After aging at room temperature for several hours and then entering the aging room for aging, the aluminum transfer phenomenon will be greatly alleviated or eliminated.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; At the same time, we can find that with 50% solid content adhesive, both low solid content adhesive Compound aluminum plating film, the transfer phenomenon will be much better. This is because the network structure formed by the low solid content adhesive is not denser than the network structure formed by the high solid content adhesive during the crosslinking process, and the internal stress generated is not so uniform, which is not enough to densely and uniformly act On the aluminized layer, thus mitigating or eliminating the aluminized transfer phenomenon.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Apart from the main agent of the general aluminum coating film removing the main agent is slightly different from that of the ordinary adhesive, the curing agent is also generally stickier than the ordinary There are fewer mixtures, and there is also the purpose of reducing or alleviating the internal stress generated by the crosslinking of the adhesive during the curing process to reduce the transfer of the aluminum coating. Therefore, we think that the method of "taking a high-temperature rapid curing method to solve the transfer of aluminized film adhesive aluminized layer" is not feasible, but will be counterproductive. Many manufacturers now use water-based adhesives for aluminizing film adhesives. From the structural characteristics of water adhesives, this point should be supported.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Common anomalies and application of box glue
- How to use water-based varnish correctly?
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Brief introduction of pure water-based sealant
- The advantages of window glue and product use
- Viscosity is a very important performance index of acrylic emulsion
- Acrylic emulsion modified with tertiary ethylene carbonate
- Why is it impossible to put aluminum foil glue?
- Putting aluminum foil glue is not the right way to solve the problem