0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp;Pure water-based sealantproduct description
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; MD 30 pure water-based sealant is an acrylate-vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion with excellent self-crosslinking at room temperature Characteristics, MD 30 has a fast crystallization speed, can form an instant bond, and has good adhesion and adhesion to difficult-to-stick substrates. It is mainly used for water-based sealing glue, fine mounting glue, paper / UV, paper It is used as the basic polymer emulsion in BOPP, paper / laser film, paper / PET, paper / glazing oil, paper / polishing oil, window glue and other product formulations.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; MD 30 pure water-based sealant for PE, OPP, PVC, PET, kraft paper, UV, varnish, grinding Base materials such as varnish have strong adhesion strength, good resistance to high temperature and aging resistance, and acrylic acrylic emulsion, polyvinyl acetate emulsion, neoprene emulsion, natural rubber emulsion, styrene-butadiene latex, VAE emulsion, water-based viscosity Good compatibility such as emulsion.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Application of pure water-based sealant products
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; MD 30 can be used as the main component of paper packaging glue, and can be used as the main emulsion in the formulation of pure water-based sealing glue Provide good initial adhesion and high and low temperature resistance, high temperature resistance can reach 70 ℃, low temperature resistance can reach minus 30 ℃. Adding MD 30 to the 20% VAE emulsion in the oil-water mixing sealant formulation can clearly improve the initial viscosity of the sealant, high temperature resistance and shorten the paper breaking time; MD 30 also It can be used in OPP yellow glue, UV glue, paper plastic, spray glue and other formula systems.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; MD 30 can also be used for textile bonding (cloth / cloth, cloth / sponge, cloth / (artificial) leather), etc. , Car adhesives, etc.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Pure water-based sealant is a water-based emulsion resin type tackifier, these products are free of solvents, zero VOC emissions, green and harmless. It is composed of fine particles with a particle radius of 0. 5 um, so it has high stability and good compatibility with latex. When used as an emulsion adhesive, it can exhibit strong adhesion and can play better Increase efficiency and reduce cost effectiveness.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Product characteristics of pure water-based sealant
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1 After addition, it can significantly improve the initial adhesion, holding strength, peel strength, and make it reach a balance point.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. This series of products uses water as a solvent, does not contain organic solvents, and is environmentally friendly.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3, compatibility: Acrylate Emulsion, vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA), ethylene Vinyl acetate emulsion (VAE), styrene-butadiene rubber emulsion (SBR), chloroprene rubber emulsion (CR), nitrile-butadiene rubber emulsion (NBR) and natural rubber emulsion (NR) are all compatible.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; How to use pure water-based sealant
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; This series of products are suitable for anionic waterborne systems. It is required that the emulsifier and the PH value should be similar or similar; the particle size should be as close as possible to the rubber latex; if the PH value is large, the instability phenomenon occurs during mixing, you can add a non-ionic stabilizer to adjust it and use high-speed stirring and other means to deal with it.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- The advantages of window glue and product use
- Viscosity is a very important performance index of acrylic emulsion
- Acrylic emulsion modified with tertiary ethylene carbonate
- Why is it impossible to put aluminum foil glue?
- Putting aluminum foil glue is not the right way to solve the problem
- Product Features of Hardcover Paste
- Solve aluminum transfer and tunneling phenomenon after compounding
- How to choose glue
- Process introduction of acrylic emulsion plant
- The solution of glue glue