0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Hardcover pasting glue refers to adhesives for gift boxes, gift boxes, etc. used for pasting and packaging. It is especially suitable for lamination of paper after printing, paper after lamination, PVC film, leather and other materials after being glued with a glue machine, such as gift boxes. It can also be pasted by hand after applying glue.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; As the market demands for product packaging are getting higher and higher, a variety of beautifully printed packaging products, more The high requirements have also promoted the rapid development of packaging adhesives. Especially for many enterprises that produce color boxes with higher grades, they need to glue through the glue machine and manually glue special paper, cardboard, laminated color paper, etc. with industrial paperboard, MDF, etc. to produce a variety of higher grades. For wine boxes, gift boxes, etc., the industry is used to call this kind of glue called box glue, color box glue, hardcover glue, frame glue, glue box glue, water-based yellow glue and so on. It is a one-component water emulsion adhesive, water-based product, low odor, flexible film, good adhesion, large initial adhesion, long holding time, high bonding strength, excellent low temperature resistance, high temperature performance, mechanical stability Good performance without skinning, suitable for manual laminating, gluing and sticking on the laminating machine. The hardcover paste glue has low cost, good stability, long open time, and good adaptability to adhesiveness and adhesion. Compared with jelly gum, it has better anti-mildew, anti-moisture, anti-degumming, long operation time after gluing, high adhesive force, long stickiness, and can adapt to both cardboard and thin paper.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Features of Hardcover Paste Glue
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1, manual or semi-automatic machines use glue.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. The drying speed of hardcover paste glue is slow. After the facial paper is glued, the glue is still sticky for a certain period of time. Does not cure, so that you can allow enough time for the manual production of the product.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3, suitable for semi-automatic leather shell machine, pasting machine, laminating machine and manual pasting
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 4, the applicable temperature is 5-40 degrees Celsius. It is suitable for wine boxes, tea boxes, etc. It has fast curing speed, high toughness and strong foldability.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 5. The mounting glue is soluble in water, without benzene, and a green product.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Precautions for using hardcover paste glue
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. This product cannot be mixed with other glues. If you find the phenomenon of delamination should stop using.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. Hardcover paste glue is not structural glue and is not suitable for occasions with excessive stress.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3, require sealed storage and store in a cool and dry place above 6 ℃
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Solve aluminum transfer and tunneling phenomenon after compounding
- How to choose glue
- Process introduction of acrylic emulsion plant
- The solution of glue glue
- Application advantages of pure water-based sealant
- Characteristics and application of laser film adhesive
- Brief introduction about window glue
- How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue
- Factors affecting the gloss of water-based varnish (on)
- Development and definition of acrylic emulsion