Product description: The laser film adhesive tape is very sticky, (using hook glue and double-sided adhesive and strengthening additives can adapt to different environments). It is easy to hang the outer packaging of the product. The simple outer packaging treatment and hanging display method make the product look brand new and have good visual effect.
Laser film adhesive is a water-based acrylic emulsion adhesive with the following characteristics:
● Single component product, low viscosity, easy to coat
● All water-based products, safe and environmentally friendly, easy to operate
● Good leveling and low odor
● Low gluing amount and high peel strength, meeting the requirements of automata
● The composite appearance is smooth, good transparency, no blistering and wrinkling
Laser film adhesive can be used for the combination of laser film, aluminized film and offset paper, coated paper, and a variety of cardboard, especially suitable for the composite between BOPP, PET and various cardboard, printing paper, and coated paper. High, good transparency, no wrinkle, strong powder covering ability, high deinking rate, good aging resistance.
Laser film adhesive packaging specifications and storage
50 kg or 160 kg plastic drum.
This product is stored in a cool and dry place, the temperature is 5 ~ 3 5 ℃, and the validity period is 6 months.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Brief introduction about window glue
- How to distinguish between pure water-based sealing glue and semi-oil semi-water sealing glue
- Factors affecting the gloss of water-based varnish (on)
- Development and definition of acrylic emulsion
- What you need to know about the history of acrylic emulsions
- Introduction of performance characteristics of aluminum foil adhesive
- What to do if the glue is opened
- What problems should be paid attention to in the transportation of window glue
- Viscosity control of water-based varnish
- Method for sticking laser film glue on surface of pressed flower card