Method of sticking laser film glue on the surface of pressed flower card:
Put two Japanese paper tapes under the paper jam as decoration
Hold the pressed flower with tweezers and design the card to reflect
Pay attention to the small amount of glue applied to the flowers, a little is enough. The flowers are usually spotted in the center of the back; the leaves can be spotted a little bit on the petiole.
For small flowers, such as forget-me-not, you can place a little glue on the location where you want to paste, and then put the flowers on.
Cut a transparent adhesive film that is slightly larger than the work. The demonstration here is a non-reflective transparent film from the United States, which is currently used as a laser film adhesive with a better effect of pressing.
Remove the release paper on the back of the film
Put the released release paper on the front of the film, which is helpful to prevent the film from being charged with static electricity and attracting flowers.
Bend the two ends with the adhesive film facing down, close to the pressed flower in the middle, compare the good position, put down the adhesive film
The film will naturally hang on the surface of the pressed card. Press the surface of the film once to make it stick tighter, and press the edge of the flower to make it tightly combined with the film.
Such a simple flower-punching small card is completed and can be used as a heart card attached to a gift.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- What to do if the glue is opened
- Advantages and applications of acrylic emulsion
- On thickening method and principle of acrylic emulsion
- Application process and precautions of aluminum coated film adhesive
- Attention to the use of water-based varnish
- The problem and solution of the low fastness of paste box glue
- Where is water-based varnish better than solvent-based varnish
- How to change the hardness of laser film glue
- Acrylic emulsion court features and characteristics
- What are the characteristics of laser film glue