Acrylic acid has great advantages, characterized by a high molecular weight of emulsion polymerization, close to 100 million. Because of this, as the water evaporates, the polymer coalesces into a tough acrylic film. In addition, for chemists, emulsion polymers include main chain composition, molecular weight, functional monomers, morphology, and surface chemistry.
Acrylic emulsions provide another important advantage: they are environmentally friendly. Replacing solvent-based paint components, the non-flammable nature reduces harmful emissions and improves worker safety.
Chemical workers, with guts, tenacity and wisdom for chemistry. Today, from plastic to paint, emulsion technology has changed the world! In 1978 years, oil-based exterior coatings have been replaced in the United States. To this day, acrylic products are used in the construction, automotive, packaging and textile industries.
In the 20 century 50, China began to develop acrylic and ester products. The production of acrylic polymer emulsions in China mainly includes: pure propylene, styrene-acrylic, acetate-propylene, silicon-acrylic, acrylic, epoxy modified, polyurethane modified and other types.
Acrylic and methacrylic monomers have been developed at a high speed in the world. There are thousands of monomers of this type, and there are many of them with significant industrial value. Adding a crosslinking monomer to the acrylate chain can improve the water resistance, abrasion resistance, hardness, tensile strength, adhesion, solvent resistance and oil resistance of the emulsion polymer. Crosslinking can be divided into two types: self-crosslinking and diplomatic linking. According to the crosslinking temperature, it can also be divided into high-temperature crosslinking and room temperature crosslinking.
Acrylic emulsion polymers and copolymers have excellent mechanical properties, film formation, weather resistance, aging resistance, transparency, adhesive strength, water resistance, oil resistance, stain resistance and other properties. And the raw material cost is moderate, so acrylic and methacrylic polymer and copolymer emulsions are widely used in the fields of coatings, adhesives, paper processing, textiles, printing and dyeing, leather, spray cotton, ink, etc.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- On thickening method and principle of acrylic emulsion
- Application process and precautions of aluminum coated film adhesive
- Attention to the use of water-based varnish
- The problem and solution of the low fastness of paste box glue
- Where is water-based varnish better than solvent-based varnish
- How to change the hardness of laser film glue
- Acrylic emulsion court features and characteristics
- What are the characteristics of laser film glue
- On the thickening method and principle of acrylic emulsion
- How do we choose water-based varnish