0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; When we choose products, we all want to be able to choose products with better quality selectWater-based varnishHow can I choose a product with better quality? We tell you the following aspects to judge the product quality:
1, the first thing we need to do is check. Check whether the product packaging is standard and whether the trademarks and instructions are complete.
2, and then we will look at it again. The more important test of water-based varnish quality is to see the effect of direct test machine. The test machine should be tested according to product requirements, and then combined with the actual test of the factory, so that the quality characteristics of the varnish can be reflected fairly.
3, we did not hear it until afterwards. Open the lid of the packaging and smell the product. But the smell must be scientific. Many people smell the smell immediately after opening the lid, and use this to judge the size of the product taste. In fact, this is not correct. The vast majority of water-based varnishes at home and abroad are ammonia-soluble resins. The pH value of varnishes is adjusted by ammonia. Ammonia is a volatile substance. In a closed packaging drum, it forms a mixture with water, ethanol and some other volatile substances in varnish to reach a saturated vapor pressure state. The amount of ammonia in the gas mixture is indistinguishable from human olfaction (generally at the human olfactory threshold of 2-3 level 0.6-5mg / L). The content of these substances is small, and people's bodies will not cause harm. Due to the different formulations of water-based varnish, the mixture may also contain ethanol, isopropanol, low-boiling alcohol ethers, etc., with different contents, showing different odors. A more scientific method of identification is to open the lid for a while or pour out the water-based varnish and smell it, so as to reflect the true smell of the varnish. At the same time, it is necessary to smell whether there are residual odors in the scraper or the print (after drying), and whether there are residual odors is more important than the taste of the varnish itself. No matter how light the water-based varnish is, if there are residual odors on the printed matter, you should still choose carefully.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; I hope that through the above introduction to the quality judgment of inspection, viewing and smelling of varnish, you You can choose a good varnish.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- Method for measuring the viscosity of acrylic emulsion
- Full analysis of hardcover mounting glue
- Acrylic emulsion factory introduces some construction considerations of the playground
- Understand the basic knowledge of aluminum foil adhesive
- Application of acrylic emulsion adhesive
- Definition and characteristics of laminating adhesive
- How to use pure water-based sealant
- How to choose the right glue
- Application control of water-based varnish and introduction of precautions
- Features and application characteristics of laminating adhesive