0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; In the field of glue, the name of the tape is generally named after the base material of the glue or the role of the glue. For example, the glue based on tissue paper is called tissue glue, the glue based on foam is called foam glue; the glue with conductive effect is called conductive glue, and the glue with thermal conductivity is called heat conductive glue. As the name suggests,Aluminum foil adhesiveIt is made of aluminum foil coated with various adhesives.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Aluminium foil is a kind of metal aluminum directly rolled into a sheet, with silvery white luster, also known as fake silver foil, soft texture and good ductility , With electrical conductivity, shielding, thermal insulation, thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, waterproof, good cold resistance, easy to tear. Moreover, aluminum foil can be better compounded with other materials, combining two or more material characteristics, so that aluminum foil adhesive has more effects. English name ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Use of aluminum foil adhesive:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 1. Aluminum foil adhesive and all aluminum foil composite joints are bonded, and the edge nails are pierced and sealed to repair damaged parts. Mainly used as raw and auxiliary materials for refrigerators and freezers. It is also a mandatory raw material for the thermal insulation material distribution department. It can also be used for winding of steam pipes to prevent temperature loss.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 2. The role of aluminum foil adhesive is to eliminate electromagnetic interference, isolate the harm of electromagnetic waves to people, and avoid the influence of voltage and current. The material is generally polyester fiber, which is not easy to crack and damage after repeated use or multiple bending. It is suitable for a variety of electronic products that require electromagnetic shielding, such as transformers, mobile phones, computers, PDAs, PDPs, liquid crystal displays, notebook computers, and copiers.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 3. Aluminum foil adhesive has strong adhesion and good conductivity. It can be easily wrapped and glued to the telephone pole. Can be cut into a variety of specifications according to customer requirements. Used in electronics, home appliances, aviation, automobile manufacturing and other industries.
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 4. Aluminum foil adhesive can meet the technological requirements of decorative foil. The finished product has the advantages of thermal insulation, moisture proof, sound insulation, fire prevention, and easy cleaning. Elegant appearance, convenient processing and quick construction and installation.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Common anomalies and application of box glue
- How to use water-based varnish correctly?
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Brief introduction of pure water-based sealant
- The advantages of window glue and product use
- Viscosity is a very important performance index of acrylic emulsion
- Acrylic emulsion modified with tertiary ethylene carbonate
- Why is it impossible to put aluminum foil glue?
- Putting aluminum foil glue is not the right way to solve the problem
- Product Features of Hardcover Paste