The main role of the solvent is to disperse or dissolve synthetic resin and various additives. The solvent of water-based varnish is mainly water, which is colorless, with wide sources and low price. The volatility of water is basically zero, and its leveling performance is good. However, the solvent of the varnish also has shortcomings, such as slow drying speed, which is easy to cause process failures such as product size instability.
Therefore, ethanol is often added in use to improve the drying performance of aqueous solvents and improve processing suitability.
Compared with solvent-based varnish, it has these advantages
①Strong transparency and good preservation. It can be stored for a long time on the printed matter coated on it. Under the long-term strong sunlight, it is not easy to yellow and change color.
②Good wear resistance. Packaging prints require strong abrasion resistance, and water-based varnish can meet this requirement.
③Conjunctiva is fast. The drying process 30% is achieved by evaporation, and 70% is absorbed by the material. It dries quickly and can be completed in a few seconds. When the varnish still contains 20% ~ 30% moisture, it can conjunctiva. Therefore, it does not require a drying method. If using infrared or hot air drying method, the drying speed is faster.
④Good heat sealing performance. At present, when PP film is generally used as the outer packaging, it has good heat sealing performance. Even if celluloid is used, a good heat sealing effect can be obtained.
⑤The polished finished product has good flatness and strong anti-rolling force. Apply water-based glazing oil to glaze the flexible package. The product is cut into large sheets, and then it is gilded and slitted to maintain good flatness and roll resistance.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- How to change the hardness of laser film glue
- Acrylic emulsion court features and characteristics
- What are the characteristics of laser film glue
- On the thickening method and principle of acrylic emulsion
- How do we choose water-based varnish
- Method for measuring the viscosity of acrylic emulsion
- Full analysis of hardcover mounting glue
- Acrylic emulsion factory introduces some construction considerations of the playground
- Understand the basic knowledge of aluminum foil adhesive
- Application of acrylic emulsion adhesive