0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; I heard a lot of water-based varnishes. Do you know how to use it? Let ’s introduce to you today.
Consider the smoothness and thickness of the paper
Paper quality has a relative impact on glazing quality. If the surface of the paper is rough, the adsorption of the glazing oil is relatively good, which easily leads to poor glazing effect, so the coating amount during glazing should be increased. Conversely, when paper with high smoothness is used, the glazing effect is better.
Choose the right printing ink
The printing ink used in the printed product that needs to be polished after printing needs to have solvent resistance and heat resistance, otherwise the graphic of the printed product will change color or cause wrinkles, ink skin and other failures after polishing.
Pay attention to the following points when choosing ink:
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; ① Resistant to alcohol and ester solvents, acid and alkali resistant inks;
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; ②Ink that is not easy to change color and has good gloss;
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; ③ Ink with good adhesion to paper.
Control the viscosity of varnish
The viscosity of the varnish should be selected according to the specific conditions of the paper. When coating poorly absorbent paper, sagging will occur, resulting in problems such as uneven film layers and poor drying. If the viscosity of the water-based varnish is too low, the paper will absorb the moisture in the varnish, which will cause uneven coating on the surface of the printed product and affect the smoothness and gloss of the film layer after film formation.
The thinner is generally 1: 1 alcohol solution. It should be noted that it cannot be excessively diluted, otherwise it will reduce the abrasion resistance and gloss of the film.
Use the correct amount of coating
Even coating with the correct coating amount can form a film layer with good gloss and high wear resistance. If the coating amount is too low, it is easy to cause the water-based varnish to form a continuous film layer, thereby reducing the gloss of the film layer; if the coating amount is too large, it is easy to make the film layer thicker, on the one hand increase the production cost, another On the one hand, it also affects the drying speed.
The control of the coating amount is related to factors such as the adsorption of the printing material to the varnish used and the application of the glazing.
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive
- The problem and solution of the low fastness of paste box glue
- Where is water-based varnish better than solvent-based varnish
- How to change the hardness of laser film glue
- Acrylic emulsion court features and characteristics
- What are the characteristics of laser film glue
- On the thickening method and principle of acrylic emulsion
- How do we choose water-based varnish
- Method for measuring the viscosity of acrylic emulsion
- Full analysis of hardcover mounting glue
- Acrylic emulsion factory introduces some construction considerations of the playground