0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; Aluminum foil adhesive is one of the raw materials for the production of aluminum foil tape. Although tape may seem uncommon in life, in fact it exists everywhere, such as air conditioners, bridges, etc., and tape is used. Next, let's understand what its role is.
First, the role of tape
The base material of the adhesive tape is aluminum foil, and the adhesive layer uses better pressure-sensitive adhesive. Aluminum foil insulation performance is better, used in electronic products, can also effectively shield electromagnetic, isolate electromagnetic waves from harm to people's body, reduce unnecessary voltage and current to affect the normal use of electronic products. Adhesive tape is commonly used in various electronic products such as different transformers, notebook computers, computers, mobile phones, PDP, PDA, LED displays, copiers, etc., to play its electromagnetic shielding function. It can be used outside the steam duct to reduce temperature loss. The tape is made of polyester fiber, which is not easy to crack and damage after repeated use or multiple bending. It can be easily wound and laminated on the wire, or it can be cut into different specifications according to customer requirements.
Second, the use of tape precautions
1. Before using the adhesive tape, all the substrates to be used should be cleaned up to remove floating dust and stains. Generally, when used in electronic products, it cannot be wiped with water or a damp cloth, but cleaned with a dry cloth or dry brush.
2. After cleaning, tear off the aluminum foil tape for operation. The tape uses good pressure-sensitive adhesive, which is relatively strong, so it is necessary to determine the location of the connection, otherwise it will be very troublesome if it is sticky and re-tear.
3. After sticking, use your fingers to repeatedly press the tape several times to make the adhesive layer work better and the adhesion is relatively tight. There is excess glue on the edge of the tape. Use a blade to remove it carefully.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- Selective decomposition of laminating adhesive
- Introduce the two laminating processes of laminating adhesive
- The key points of choosing glue correctly
- Advantages and functions of water-based varnish
- Things to pay attention to when using glue