Below to take you to understand the acrylic emulsion classification and basic performance characteristics.
Classification of acrylic emulsions:
Emulsion according to product use can be divided into: inner wall emulsion according to product use can be divided into: internal wall emulsion, external wall emulsion with emulsion, elastic lotion elastic emulsion, waterproof emulsion waterproof emulsion, closed emulsion, etc. ;
Basic properties of acrylic emulsions:
1, freeze-thaw stability
Half of the emulsion composition is water, frozen to make the medium into ice, resulting in a relatively large ice pressure, so that the protective layer - 5 double electric layer damage surface caused by the broken milk, frozen and thawing stability refers to the emulsion after freezing and melting alternate changes in the stability.
2, dilution stability
Diluted stability refers to the stability of emulsion and water dilution.
3, low film temperature (MFFT)
MFFT refers to the emulsion film in the temperature conditions suitable, with the water evaporation polymer emulsion particles better melt into a continuous transparent film when the temperature is MFFT.MFFT too high will cause cracking phenomenon, can be added to the film additives and other regulation.
4, chemical stability
Chemical stability refers to the emulsion to add chemicals is mainly electrolyte stability, testing methods are usually 5% CaCl2 for detection.
5, mechanical stability
Mechanical stability refers to the stability of emulsions during mechanical operation time.
6, glass temperature (Tg)
The glass temperature (Tg) refers to the temperature at which a polymer changes from elastic to glass. Tg high film hardness is good resistance to staining, relatively high MFFT, such as improper use, easy to produce cracks and other phenomena.
Hopefully, with the above understanding, you can use the lotion well.
Previous: No Information
- How to choose a better quality glue
- What are the characteristics and precautions of window glue?
- What are the uses of aluminum foil tape?
- What should be paid attention to when using water-based varnish?
- What are the advantages of water-based varnish?
- Common faults and solutions of water-based varnish
- What factors affect the gloss of water-based varnish
- Reasons and solutions for spotting of aluminum coating film glue
- Why does the internal stress of the glue cause displacement of the compounding of the aluminized film glue?
- Brief introduction of aluminum foil adhesive