Let's take a look at the precautions when using varnish.
①During the coating process, it is necessary to reasonably control the viscosity and solid content of the varnish, and dilution can only be carried out within the relative solid content range.
②When choosing the paper type, consider that the dimensional stability of thick paper is good, and the dimensional stability of thin paper is poor.
③ It should be noted that the coating amount of water-based varnish is not easy to control, so the control of viscosity is more important.
④When using varnish, you can completely eliminate or reduce the use of anti-sticking agent, because the varnish is relatively cured, the surface is very smooth, and rarely sticks.
⑤ The drying time should be better controlled by the penetration drying of water-based glazing oil. Another way to increase the drying speed is to increase the ethanol content, but it depends on the actual situation and the viscosity of the varnish and cannot be adjusted at will. 0010010 nbsp;
0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; 0010010 nbsp; In short, whether it is water-based varnish or other water-based materials, they are in non-absorbent printing materials The printing is not very ideal on paper with good absorption, and the printing adaptability is more ideal, which needs to be further changed and perfected. The flexo printing machine is finished by the printing unit, so it can also be called "printing light". You can use water-based varnish, or install a UV drying system, use UV varnish. It is also equipped with a glazing device for glazing on both sides of the front and back. It can also be used for the application of self-adhesive glue, and the machine can be combined into a self-adhesive printed product. The glaze coating is thicker than the printing ink layer to obtain better gloss or other effects.
There are quite a variety of glazing (printing) materials, and choosing a suitable varnish is a major factor in increasing the quality of flexo products. Flexographic printing usually needs to add a color water-based printing or UV printing after the color sequence, which is completed by the printing unit. In addition to increasing the gloss of the imprint, it is also to increase the physical properties of the imprinted surface to meet the needs of online processing after printing and the practical requirements of commodity packaging, and has become a required process. Environmental protection is no longer just an economic issue, but a big issue related to the survival of the entire people. Printed products are one of the comparative products that permeate people's lives, and are of course concerned by society and people. In packaging printing and commercial printing, in recent years, many requirements and restrictions on hygiene, environmental protection, labor protection, etc. have been gradually increased. It should be noted that the requirements for food packaging printing are relatively strict, and only then can the requirements of international hygiene standards be met. Under this general trend, efforts to develop and apply "green" materials are imperative. Water-based varnish is a new type of printing glazing material developed and developed in recent years in developed areas, and is increasingly valued by people in the printing industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- Application process and precautions of aluminum coated film adhesive
- What is the role of aluminum foil tape
- Selective decomposition of laminating adhesive
- Introduce the two laminating processes of laminating adhesive
- The key points of choosing glue correctly
- Advantages and functions of water-based varnish
- Things to pay attention to when using glue