Aluminum foil adhesive, literally, should be similar to ordinary transparent tape. By the way, you guessed it right, they look exactly the same.
They are all wide and thin in shape, with strong adhesive on one side, but their main materials are very different. The main material of scotch tape is bopp film, and the basic material of aluminum foil is aluminum foil, the adhesive of the two is also different, scotch tape generally uses natural or synthetic rubber and Acrylic, and it requires a comparison of adhesives. High, using acrylic glue.
Because of the difference in substrate and adhesive, it is much more magical than ordinary transparent tape. It can be said that if the ordinary tape has the 36 change of pig bajie, then it has Sun Wukong ’s 72 The change is that aluminum foil adhesive is not popular in daily life due to its high cost, high price and special functions. It only shines its own light in certain areas of industrial products. Why is it so magical? It is related to the word "aluminum foil" that comes with it-aluminum foil has extraordinary physical characteristics.
One of its great characteristics is that it can separate electromagnetic signals, and it is widely used in the field of electronic products. For example, transformers, such as laptop computers for home use, and LCD monitors for desktop computers, are wrapped with aluminum foil glue inside these appliances to shield electromagnetic signals and enhance the acceleration of electronic signal transmission.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- How to solve the problem that the glue box is not fast
- Acrylic emulsion technology maintains the stable concentration of the product
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Application process and precautions of aluminum coated film adhesive
- What is the role of aluminum foil tape
- Selective decomposition of laminating adhesive
- Introduce the two laminating processes of laminating adhesive
- The key points of choosing glue correctly
- Advantages and functions of water-based varnish
- Things to pay attention to when using glue