There are 4 ways to solve the problem of unstuck and glued boxes for coated and glazed cartons:
First, place a needle knife at the adhesive opening during die cutting to pierce the surface of the adhesive opening to facilitate the penetration of the adhesive.
Second, the surface layer of the adhesive mouth is broken with the edging device attached to the automatic folder gluer to facilitate the penetration of the adhesive.
Third, the hot melt paste box glue is sprayed to the adhesive part, and the material on the surface of the adhesive mouth is melted at high temperature to improve the fastness of the paste box.
Fourth, when the box design is performed before printing, glued parts can be reserved in advance on the edge of the box to be coated and glazed. For the phenomenon that the glue box is not strong due to insufficient pressure, you can increase the pressure of the crimping part of the folder gluer, increase the crimping time, or replace the adhesive with strong adhesion.
The main reasons for the deformation of the carton are the following 3:
(1) Some die-cut plates are made by hand, often because the precision is not high enough to cause the size of the carton to be different, and the carton is deformed when gluing.
(2) The low concentration of paste glue and large water content lead to the moisture deformation of the cardboard, and the carton is not flat after molding.
(3) The folder gluer itself is not adjusted properly. To solve this problem, as long as the die-cutting quality is guaranteed to be stable, an adhesive with a suitable concentration is selected, and the folder-gluer is adjusted well.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for storage and use of pure water-based sealant
- What are the causes and solutions of window paste that cannot be cured normally?
- What are the factors that affect the quality of glue-gluing?
- What is the effect of the curing amount on the drying speed of the laminating adhesive?
- What are the coating methods of pure water-based sealant?
- What are the factors that affect the gloss of water-based varnish?
- Several factors causing problems in glue-gluing
- How to solve the white spots and disappearance of aluminum coating film adhesive?
- What problems should be paid attention to in the use of gluing?
- What problems should be paid attention to when using pure water-based sealing glue?
- Acrylic emulsion technology maintains the stable concentration of the product
- Precautions when using water-based varnish
- Application process and precautions of aluminum coated film adhesive
- What is the role of aluminum foil tape
- Selective decomposition of laminating adhesive
- Introduce the two laminating processes of laminating adhesive
- The key points of choosing glue correctly
- Advantages and functions of water-based varnish
- Things to pay attention to when using glue